We hate to have to do this, but we are too short on funds to take in anymore animals at this time! We have at least 13 kittens that are due for their spays & neuters this month, as well as other animals in need of vetting, so until we have a much more significant amount of $$ in the bank account, we won't be taking in more animals until further notice.
How can you help?
1. You can make a cash donation! We accept PayPal/Credit Card, E-transfers to email@example.com and of course cash/cheques (click on the donations tab at the top for donation options!)
2. We have a food & litter drive going on this month at Kindersley Pet Valu, you can donate a bag to us next time you’re in the store.
3. We have an account setup at Sarcan! Drop off your bottles/cans and we will get the proceeds! (the phone number for our account is 306-463-3400)
4. We are having a Bake Sale fundraiser this Saturday (Oct.13) – we are in need of more baking to sell as well as people to buy the baking! (please send us a message if you are interested in donating baking)
5. Our biggest fundraiser of the year is coming up soon; the annual Raise the Woof Comedy Night. It's on Dec.1st at the Elks Hall in Kindersley. We will be selling tickets soon, so be sure to save that date! This is an excellent choice for a small business xmas party! We are also looking for Sponsors for this event. If you are interested, please message us and we can send you the details!
Animals for Adoption!
To learn more about our adoptable animals please click here!
"Like" our page to make sure you stay up-to-date on our latest news & events!
We are a registered charity, which means that we are able to issue tax receipts!
83752 6177 RR0001
You can now donate to KAWS online!
Conveniently make a donation via PayPal or a credit card!
# of visits since Jan.24/12: