Make a Donation!
Vet bills and the daily care of the animals quickly add up, so to be able to keep operating and caring for all of these animals, we rely on fundraising and donations. We know that not everyone has a lot of extra money burning a hole in their wallet, but you would be making a difference if you could just donate even a small amount. Every little bit counts! We accept donations in the following forms:
- Cash. Please do not send cash through the mail, send us a message and we can either collect it from you or give you an address to drop it off at.
- Cheque. Cheques can be made out to "KAWS Animal Rescue". We can arrange to either pick it up or have you drop it off somewhere. Or you can feel free to mail it to us @ Box 1505 Kindersley, SK S0L 1S0
- Email Money Transfer. All EMT's can be sent to email@example.com
- Make a payment on our account at the vet clinic. If you prefer, you can definitely feel free to stop in at either one of the vet clinics we use and request to make a payment on our account. We almost always have a balance owing at both of the clinics! We use the Kindersley Vet Clinic as well as Corman Park Veterinary Services (rural location) in Saskatoon.
- PayPal/Credit Card. Click on the photo below to be taken to our PayPal link where you can make a donation either via your PayPal account or your credit card.
- Pet Valu. Kindersley Pet Valu collects donations of items for us on our behalf. We have a donation bin right near the door where you can feel free to drop donations off at any time during store hours!
** PLEASE NOTE **
We are a registered charity, which means we are able to issue tax receipts upon request! We issue tax receipts once a year in January for the previous tax year. If you would like a tax receipt mailed to you, be sure to make a note of that when you make your donation. Also be sure to include your mailing address!
- Cat Food (kibble & canned food for cats & kittens.)
- Dog Food
- Gift Cards (Wal-Mart, Peavey Mart, Pet Valu)
- Pet Beds
- Crates/Kennels (wire or plastic, any size)
- Small animal traps
- Pee Pads
- Gently used towels/face cloths and baby/receiving blankets
- Stainless Steel or Glass/Ceramic Food Dishes
- Dog & Cat Toys (new or gently used)
- Grooming Supplies (brushes, shampoo, nail clippers, etc)
- Litter Boxes & Litter Scoops (either new or gently used - would appreciate used ones to be cleaned & disinfected first!)
- Clumping Cat Litter (preferably unscented)
- Cat Scratching Posts / Climbing Trees
- Supplies for our bottle fed kittens (bottles, syringes, nipples, KMR milk replacer, baby blankets, heating pads)
Donations of items may be dropped off at Pet Valu in Kindersley. For donations of larger items, please send us a message and we can either give you an alternative location to drop off at, or we can make arrangements to pick up.