Make a Donation!
Vet bills and the daily care of the animals quickly add up, so to be able to keep operating and caring for all of these animals, we rely on fundraising and donations. We know that not everyone has a lot of extra money burning a hole in their wallet, but you would be making a difference if you could just donate even a small amount. Every little bit counts! We accept many forms of donations:
- Cash. Please do not send cash through the mail, send us a message and we can either collect it from you or give you an address to drop it off at. We also have cash collection boxes at a few local businesses such as the Kindersley Vet Clinic, Peavey Mart, Close's Family Foods, Kindersley Glass, and Close Perkins & Hauta.
- Cheque. Cheques can be made out to "KAWS Animal Rescue". We can arrange to either pick it up or have you drop it off somewhere. Or you can feel free to mail it to us @ Box 1505 Kindersley, SK S0L 1S0
- Email Money Transfer. All EMT's can be sent to email@example.com
- Make a payment on our account at the vet clinic. If you prefer, you can definitely feel free to stop in at either one of the vet clinics we use and request to make a payment on our account. We almost always have a balance owing at both of the clinics! We use the Kindersley Vet Clinic as well as Central Animal Hospital in Saskatoon.
- PayPal/Credit Card. Click on the photo below to be taken to our PayPal link where you can make a donation either via your PayPal account or your credit card.
** We are now a registered charity, which means we are now able to issue tax receipts upon request! **
- Cat Food
- Dog Food
- Gift Cards!
- Peavey Mart
- Early's Farm & Garden (Saskatoon)
- Any pet store in Saskatoon! (we visit PetSmart most often)
- Canadian Tire money
- Pet Beds
- Crates/Kennels (wire or plastic, any size) - We are actually in need of some X-Large wire dog crates (the largest size available! Preferably with 2 doors, but one door works as well. These work well as temporary holding areas for incoming cats, as well as ferals that need to be confined
- Small animal traps (we are hoping to start doing TNR (trap-neuter-release) in our community in 2014)
- Gently used blankets/quilts and towels
- Food Dishes (stainless steel is best, but will make use of any kind!)
- Dog & Cat Toys (new or gently used)
- Grooming Supplies (brushes, shampoo, nail clippers, etc)
- Litter Boxes & Litter Scoops (either new or gently used - would appreciate used ones to be cleaned & disinfected first!)
- Clumping Cat Litter (preferably unscented)
- Cat Scratching Posts / Climbing Trees
- Chain link dog runs (used is definitely ok if they are in good usable condition!) - We are really in need of some of these right now! We will even accept 6' tall chain link of any length so we can build our own!